Monday, November 18, 2013

CX Sprinker

The race at Sprinker was very similar to last years in several ways. The course was changed for the better with more technical areas and a short run up that was ride able for us animals, the weather cooperated by raining off and on all day making the track conditions a bit muddy and slippery. For some reason I didn't bring a camera or video device, but Susan captured some good pictures of our teammate Mike V after the race. I don't know if I jinxed him or not when I showed him the spot where my brother Hank went down last year. Turns out, Mike went down in the very same one and received some of the same injuries. We were having a good laugh while he was showing us the damage, but I'm sure he wasn't laughing later that night.



Hank,


Mike,


Hank,


Mike, 


Hank, 


Mike. 
They could be twins. : )

Steilacoom is next on the list and then Enumclaw which always seems to play out like a tough mudder instead of a bike race. 

2 comments:

Hank Greer said...

What? I have a crash brother? The poor guy.

My apologies for missing this. I thought I added greernomics to my Feedly list, but hadn't. How appropriate that the CAPTCHA word for me to prove I'm not a robot highly resembles the word butthead. :-)

John Greer said...

I'm sure "poor guy" was appropriate that evening when the pain started to kick in.