Tuesday, November 12, 2013

CX Woodland Park

Sundays race at Woodland Park is one of the best races to attend every year. The numbers of riders in each category is always high and the speed of the course is a plus too. Slippery corners, fast technical areas and high traffic forced you to pay attention at all times and I'm happy to report I kept the wheels vertical the entire time. I was pretty winded after the second lap and I decided to pick a rider who was holding a decent pace and hang onto his wheel for three more laps. The Blue Rooster rider ahead of me pulled away occasionally, but I reeled him in each time and on the second to the last corner of the last lap he made a slight error and allowed me to sneak by to finish in 32nd place out of 80'ish riders. No podium, but lots of good racing. You can check out the video here: http://youtu.be/P1D6HB5U-r4



Haven't seen the reindeer for quite some time. 


A sign we all like to see. 
   

No comments: