Monday, August 4, 2014

Bek

A few days ago, Bek said she wants to learn how to ride a bicycle. I tried to teach her when she was young, but she's her father's daughter and it really show's when it comes to being stubborn. She said she would pay for half the cost, so with the power of Craigslist at my finger tips I found a individual with several for sale. We came home with a 2002 Iron Horse, Catskill 21 speed mountain bike. I went through it after work today and the only thing I found that may be of concern is the bottom bracket is worn a bit, but a little side play won't hurt it while she learns and if she gets proficient enough to recognize that a better bike means a better ride, then we'll deal with that later. 


Here she is with her new, hmmmm... old bike. 

2 comments:

Hank Greer said...

Welcome to the modern age, Bekah. :-)

Unknown said...

Watch out cyclocross!!