Sunday, October 20, 2013

Magnuson Park CX

Today's weather conditions were near perfect and the course was very fast. Especially if you were a roadie because it had two long runs where you could put it in the big ring and crank away. I'm not one. I had two camera's prepped for the race. Bekah's small camera for some still shot's and the Go Pro mounted on my handle bars. We had a very good turnout for riders, but unfortunately we were all in the first race so I didn't have anyone to man Bek's camera. I was at the start shooting the S with other riders and at the whistle I forgot one very important detail about the Go Pro. It doesn't work unless you turn it on! So I raced with it sitting there looking good. If I spent more time with it, I could have tried to turn it on during the race, but I couldn't remember which buttons did what? It's all good.


Here's our latest team sponsor. Can you have a better sponsor than a beer company? 


Our rack of bikes. 



A beginner racing a bike with 20" wheels. He was scooting right along too.


This dude won by a nose. 
 

No comments: